When man first landed on the moon, a large number of people were still skeptic about the validity and reliability of relevant human feat. In fact, the then Russia, rumors were spread that the footage shown on the “giant leap for mankind” Neil Armstrong was just a Hollywood-made video made to show that the United States is ahead in the race for the last frontier – space. But achievement turned to be true and real, and space expeditions remain. Fascination human space has been since time did not mention. In fact, if you ask children what they want they want to be when they grow up, three of their list would have to be an astronaut. But before you can be one, lay down that telescope and let us go a few important facts about astronomy.
The word “astronomy” was coined by a combination of two Greek words, Astron which means star and Nomos who represents the law. There are two types of astronomy, observational – relating to monitoring, purchase information, evaluation of this data and generate a hypothesis based on the standard laws of physics. Another type of theoretical astronomy respect more on the production and development of analyzes types of computer Inputting basic laws of physics to manipulate and briefly explain how celestial bodies move. Because of these two astronomy classes, facts about the heavens above were formulated and grace. Take this example.
• It takes 8 minutes before the sun reaches the earth. The sun can also cause a changing world weather and the size of marine currents.
• The sun, though massive in area, is just an average size star.
• What about this important fact to know about astronomy, lightning is more than twice balloons than the sun.
• Some Important Facts to know about astronomy, especially the moon – each year, the moon moves away from Earth about 3 centimeters.
• The moon is the only other moving body in the universe that has placed his foot on.
• As far as navigation and guidance, and astronomy is concerned, the North Star, which is also known as Polaris, is the only star that does not move every night, and it is one reason why it is an invaluable tool in nautical moved.
• Venus, in contrast to other planets, is the only one that’s in reverse, from east to west.
• planet Neptune has not completed orbit around the sun since the discovery 150 years ago.
These are some important facts to know about astronomy and there is much more to discover since space is so vast.